Monday, March 19, 2007

back in business




i wasn't in a good place.
now i am.
so i'm writing again.






in an exciting, yet yearly, turn of events, i think spring is on its way. seasons are so fantastic. in other news, since my last post these key circumstances have transpired:
  • george and i fell out of love with roxie and are again back in love with said guinea pig. phew.
  • grandma (who is here with us!!) and chopin became best friends forever. then chopin bit gma and they broke up.
  • i've started referring to everyone as a "magical wildebeest"
  • my bed has been moved and my feet are now near the door. i have pledged to never sleep in a bed where my head is closer to the door than my feet. i consider this my personal feng shui.
  • though our love affair is always short and very sweet, this year march madness and i have terminated our relationship prematurely due to the fact none of my teams are any good.

1 comment:

chris said...

Thank God you're back to blogging...I've been so BORED for the past month.