Sunday, January 28, 2007

THIS IS THE FACE OF A VERY BAD DOG

my name is chopin and i am evil. don't mess with me, mother f*ckers. this morning i got into several items i was not supposed to since i am bad to the bone. then, i let nancy think i was over it and wanted her to pet me. but when that bitch bent down and patted my head, i bit her hand like my life depended on it and gave her a look that could kill. i went ape sh*t on her. i wanted her to know i meant business. don't f*ck with chopin josephine. after about 5 minutes of me being my baddest self, i chilled out and sulked downstairs. but when she started to cook lunch, i came back up to remind her that this dog wanted human food. bitch don't know nothing about sharing. when she took out a measuring cup, i tried to bite her again. i missed, but i was tired from my morning rampage. now i'm outside, letting the whole neighborhood know this is one dog not to mess with. my bark sounds vicious, but look out for my bite, bitches. i write in red for RAGE.
keep it real-
chopin

No comments: