Wednesday, January 31, 2007

if loving you is wrong, i don't want to be right

i have been in a pretty serious, committed, almost monogamous relationship for awhile now. i would have to say the two of us have been pretty happy together and i'm hoping that we remain close, still seeing each other frequently. what, you may ask, has come between me and my love? grapefruit juice. mom started buying it because it used to be my favorite and all those good intentions of staying exclusive with water have flown out the window. turns out i'm not a one-drink type of girl. it started out innocently enough; the package even stayed in the fridge unopened for over a week. but it beckoned to me. called me. alright, i'll say it: seduced me. and now that i've started, i can't stop. don't get me wrong, i'm still seeing water. we're tight, but it's just not the same. i don't pine for it like i do with delicious, refreshing grapefruit juice. until ruby red runs low, i'm in it to win it.

and yes. the bells do buy relish by the QUART.

1 comment:

Erin said...

The best thing about relish is that it is called relish. Sweet relish...