Friday, April 20, 2007

tongue cleaner

everywhere i go i leave a toothbrush. really, it is any toiletries. for some reason i always forget to check the bathroom the morning before i leave, things always get hectic with packing and goodbyes and the next thing i know, someone is calling me to ask whether i want my toothbrush and other forgotten items sent home. my mom has noticed this trend and called me out on it. i'm not sure i even noticed it until she pointed it out. regardless, because she is the world's most thoughtful and considerate human being, the other day she bought numerous toothbrushes and left them in the upstairs bathroom. since i was excited they were new and looked very modern, i took one on my current trip and have been utilizing its capabilities. one of which is a tongue cleaner on the back of the toothbrush head. so now the insides of my cheeks are exfoliated while i brush my teeth (two for the price of one) in addition to me having a handy little tool to scrape my tongue each night. totally hot. but what they don't tell you is that it tickles. my toothbrush tremendously tickled my tantalizing tongue this thursday. now try saying that 10 times fast.

No comments: